Industrial 4G Router IM9104
Hocell industrial 4G router IM9104 is an IoT gateway that supports multiple ways of internet connection (Ethernet/4G/Wi-Fi client) and local data access (Wi-Fi 2.4G&5.8G/Ethernet/RS232/RS485). Based on high-performance MIPS communication processor and embedded operating system, the gateway integrates a range of communication protocols from logical link layer to application layer.
IM9104 is designed to support working as an on-board gateway. It adopts metal shell with accessories for on-board installation. An on-board special power module is reserved in the design to adapt to the fluctuation of on-board power supply. A series of features are included to ensure that the communication link is always online, such as watchdog, system watch protection (SWP), automatic sensing of network disconnection, automatic restart after dialing failure, etc.
- Wide input voltage range design: DC 6V-12V, power input reverse protection, over-voltage and over-current protection.
- Industrial class wireless router adopting industrial wireless module, with strong anti-interference feature and stable data transmission.
- Anti-dust design with protection level IP60.
- UIM/SIM card ESD protection: 1.8V/3V push rod type user card interface with built-in 15KV ESD protection.
- Serial port ESD protection: serial port RS232 with built-in 15KV ESD protection, IEC61000-4-2 (Contact) ±30KV，IEC61000-2-4(Air) ±30KV.
- IEEE 802.11b/g/n/ac dual-band Wi-Fi with 2T2R, data speed up to 867Mbps at 5.8GHz and 300Mbps at 2.4GHz.
- Support local or cloud management and upgrade.
- Support cloud advertising, local advertising, synchronization between local and cloud advertising.
- Support wireless video monitoring and dynamic image transmission.
- Support VPN, VPDN, PPTP client, L2TP client.
- Support various anti-disconnection features such as automatic sensing of network disconnection, automatic restart after dialing failure, etc.
- Software and hardware watchdog anti-crash design to ensure the stable and reliable operation of the equipment.