5G CPE M110 (5G & LTE Wireless Router)
The 5G Wireless Router (5G CPE) is based on a brand-new platform to meet the demand for ultra-fast network speed, increasing number of IOT connections, and enabling the latest services such as VR, AR, and 4K&8K HD video streaming.
The CPE supports 5G SA/NSA dual-mode and 4G. Adopting all-new smart antennas, M110 supports up to 19 5G frequency bands and all 4G LTE bands, therefore compatible with networks of almost all over the world.
With built-in 802.11ax (Wi-Fi 6) technology, the CPE has wider wireless coverage while providing bigger bandwidth. Meanwhile the CPE ensures higher security, better network efficiency and longer battery life.
With built-in Qualcomm™ SDX55 modem, it has leading 5G mobile network performance and works with legacy 4G networks worldwide.
Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax)
OFDMA and DL MU-MUMI enable faster and simultaneous transmission to more devices with lower latency. Wi-Fi 6 provides a clearer and stronger Wi-Fi signal to achieve seamless coverage and higher energy efficiency.
Higher Wireless Capacity
The CPE supports both 4G / 5G networks and fix-line networks and provides you more stable and faster Wi-Fi connection, allowing you to enjoy a 4K video and online games without lag. With dual-band 6 spatial streams, the theoretical download speed reaches up to 3100 Mbps (600 Mbps + 2475 Mbps).
Hybrid MESH+ Networking
The CPE inherits the mesh technology and supports “wired / wireless” hybrid networking. It’s so easy and convenient to cover more areas and all corners by adding one more MESH+ node (another series of router) to have a seamless whole-home coverage.
1) 5G Baseband: Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ X55 Modem-RF System
2) 5G Network Modes: SA (standalone), NSA (non-standalone), 5G NR FDD, 5G NR TDD
3) 5G SA&NSA Bands: n1/n2/n3/n5/n7/n8/n12/n20/n25/n28/n38/n40/n41/n48*/n66/n71/n77/n78/n79
4) 5G Standards:3GPP Release 15
5) 5G SA Transmission Speed: up to 2.1Gbps (DL) / 900Mbps (UL) (Theoretical speed)
6) 5G NSA Transmission Speed: up to 2.5Gbps (DL) / 650Mbps (UL) (Theoretical speed)
2) FDD-LTE Bands: B1/B2/B3/B4/B5/B7/B8/B12/B13/B14/B17/B18/B19/B20/B25/B26/B28/B29/B30/B32/B66/B71
3) TDD-LTE Bands: B34/B38/B39/B40/B41/B42/B43/B48
4) LTE Downlink 4x4 MIMO: B1/B2/B3/B4/B7/B25/B30/B32/B34/B38/B39/B40/B41/B42/B43/B48/B66
5) WCDMA Bands: B1/B2/B3/B4/B5/B8/B19
6) LTE Transmission Speed: up to 1.0 Gbps (DL) / 200 Mbps (UL) (Theoretical speed)