33-43dBm Multi-band Cell Signal Repeaters
The RP-40 Series Multi-band Cell Signal Repeaters provide a simple, rapidly-deployed solution to amplify cellular signals so as to improve or extend wireless coverage. Without interfering the base station, the repeaters fully amplify the carrier frequency signals of the working frequency bands, provide users with stable signals, and enable them to enjoy high-quality communication services. The cellular repeaters are suitable for different scenarios, such as office, building, shopping mall, mountain area, mining area, basement, tunnel, etc. The coverage area is ranging from 1000 to 30000 square meters.
The RP-40 Series cellular repeaters include models with single band, dual band, triple band and quadruple band of frequencies, and output power from 33dBm to 43dBm, which can provide our customers with maximum flexibility to meet their requirements.
The RP-40 Series repeaters cover all existing wireless public communications networks:
CDMA800MHz, GSM/UMTS 850MHz
GSM/DCS, 4G/LTE 1800MHz
GSM/PCS, CDMA 2x 1900MHz
1. Automatic isolation detection between donor antenna and service antenna;
2. A wide range of Automatic Gain Adjustment (AGC);
3. High-speed digital ALC;
4. Output power indication;
5. The device automatically goes into sleep mode when there is no active user;
6. When the equipment is self-excited, the uplink will automatically shut down;
7. Unique equipment uplink squelch function, never interfere with the base station;
8. Automatic balance of uplink and downlink gain;
9. Small size, light weight, beautiful appearance, high gain, low power consumption;
10. With different output power levels to meet different coverage requirements;
11. Low-noise amplification of the equipment improves voice quality and reduces dropped calls;
12. Good aluminum shell shielding greatly improves the anti-interference ability;
13. Easy installation and service fulfillment.
Scenario 1: Indoor areas of 1000-30000㎡ (building, factories, underground areas, etc.)
Scenario 2: Open areas (mountains, mining, etc.)
Scenario 3: Tunnels (road, train, mining, etc.)